Wash.Me.Away

Saturday, September 13, 2008

hey! long time no post!!! really tho... wow, my poor unupdated blogger family, i'm so sorry... *sob!!!
here's whats new
1. I'm no longer homeschooled, I'm back with my school family!
2. I won first in both my dances (light jig and reel)
3. I FINALLY found the sheet music for teardrops on my guitar
4. I started v-ball ( HOOUH!)
5. I got one of the leads in the school play (hehe our play is called "our hearts were young and gay" intersting rite? yeah... but its not about like gay ppl, its like gay as in happy... its set in the 1920s, so what can you expect.. haha, funny anyways!!!) but i got the ditz- her names emily and she's the best character! and my sister from another mister (jamie) got the other lead!
6. I learned to make a latte
7. I spilled that latte all over my white polo and then the bleach pen accidentally bled through my shirt and onto my skin... which i noticed only when i started to have a horrible burning sensation...
8. I learned how to say I love you, zebra, elephant, lion, and bear in japanese
9. I learned kickboxing from my math teacher
10. My math teacher called my friend faith broad and wide
11. my history teacher called me a birddog

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm glad you had an intersting day, btw- i need to come over! I've like, NEVER been over to your house! And then we should sit in the rain 2gether!

September 13, 2008 at 6:43 PM  
Blogger shan said...

mr. g called faith broad and wide??? um...how did she take that??

September 14, 2008 at 6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home