Wash.Me.Away

Friday, September 5, 2008

omg- i have SOO much to write about... first of all, i went to this HUGE library (its the new delta one for any of you who know where i'm talking about..) it was cool, i got like a million books... all novels of course... but the two i've read so far have been SOO good! the first one was memoirs of a teenage amnesiac, and the other one is after the wreck i spread my wings and flew away...
oh wow, i did the craziest thing this morning... i was babysitting and it was like 5:30 and i couldnt sleep so i went out in the front yard and just sat in the rain. it felt amazing, i havent just sat and mellowed in the rain in forever- specially not while dark out... it was awesome. But then again, maybe you think its weird... well i do weird things sometimes so get over it... haha.
IN TODAYS BREAKING NEWS...
today's headlines all bear the same name, Lucy. The sweet and quiet, loving kitten who seems to think that she is ruler of all. Apparently, she tired of the subjects who served her so loyally. Thomas Jefferson, and MooshoGaiPan. Why did she plot their murder? when asked by yours truly, she refused to sit near me, and swatted at me when i got too close. obviously she has no comment. now, you are probably wondering how this plot was discovered... well funny you asked... it all began with the mysterious dissapearance of Tommy, about a week ago. Now in all honesty, he is a dumb cat. absolutely brainless. but still very sweet. when he went missing, lucy showed no sorrow or anything of the sort, instead, she used the opportunity to create trouble in every way she could... until tom appeared out of nowhere! he was sick for several days and it is my suspicion that someone fed him weedkiller... as for Mooshi, yesterday morning he was found sitting outside with his collar 50 yards away... mooshi has a track record of running away when let off. lucy was found roaming around the scene of the crime.
details at eight.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ghostie said...

I love the Delta Library! My mother works near it, so she can pick up and drop off books for me :D They have a ton of Naruto manga! Haha. I've been wanting to read Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac for quite awhile... It's good?
I sat out in the rain a few days ago after school. It does feel great! I sat there for like half an hour listening to my iPod, but my dad came home and I ran back inside so I wouldn't have to explain what I was doing XDD

September 7, 2008 at 6:26 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

memoirs of a teenage amnesiac is AMAZING, i HIGHLY recommend it!!!!

September 8, 2008 at 1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home