Wash.Me.Away

Friday, August 29, 2008

wonderpets, airbrushing, dead thumbs and grilled PB+J

hey!!! well welcome to another day in my crappy... whoops i mean HAPPY life... well you're prolly like whats with the title? weeeeheel let me explain... first of all, my siba watched wonderpets this morning- the little hamster thing is sooo cute!! awww! oh yeah, and then the airbrushing... thats cuz of a weird convo me and my lil sis were having last nite about how like dont you think that all the models bodys ( like butt thighs abs arms face... the worx) get totally airbrushed, i mean no one can look that perfectly fake! And then the dead thumbs thing.. OUCH!!! my lil brother totally killed my thumb like back in january, he jumped up on my lap and his full weight landed on my thumb, and it like... died... like it hurt REALLY bad, and then after that i just got used to the pain.. well i start gymnastics next tuesday and i was practicing my back walkovers when i landed on it weird and like collapsed... it hurts SOOOOOOO bad *sniff* And last but not least... GRILLED PB and J!!!!! that is by far the best sandwich in the WORLD! mmm i had one last nite... yumm XD.. omg, i am so hungry for one of those rite now... i am thinking i mite go make one... hmm to much work, i'll just sit here and starve *sigh life is hard *strangled sob*
hey, arent these pics awesome? i love iconator.com! rock on ppl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home