Wash.Me.Away

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

its my first day....

this is my first of all firsts day!! first day of homeschooling, first day of deep water impact, first day of gymnastics, first day of having skin taken off my leg, first day back on bars at least for like 5 min for the first time in over 4 years, first day up at 6 o clock since like 2 months ago... ok, now ABOUT my firsts... really i did nothing that pertains to school work , but hey, that works! yanyways.. so, i went to this deep water impact class which was... uh interesting, it was like aerobics in the water...
then ( roll terror music) GYMNASTICS... now I'm not like super great or anything, but i DO NOT need to learn how to do a cartwheel... i've been cartwheeling since i could walk pretty much! *sigh the oldest kid other than me in my class was like 8! it was humiliating... **sigh** seeeo i have to wait till end of october so i can start an advanced class i guess... but how i took the skin off my leg was the stupid rope, we could either swing on it ( weeee!!!) or climb it... and i decided to climb it, so i set off on an adventure... haha needless to say i made it to the top, but skinned my leg coming down... ouch!!!! but w/e, whats a little skin rite? not like i've never lost more.... BUT yesterday i was out in the sun 3 hours straight, so i am SOO burned.... it hurt to ride in the trailblazer today cuz of the sun its so bad... and i thought i had tanlines before? i have them like 3x more now then EVER!! YUCK XP XP XP. WEEEEHEEL.... lets see, what have i to say... uh... oh yeah, like almost a week ago, my fam and i went to red lobster where i got to have a date with bob the lobster... aka i got to say hello as we passed the tank of poor lobsters who know not the fate that lies in their future... if you cant tell, i'm not a big seafood person, like if something looks like it might swim off my plate, or stand up and beg not to be eaten, yeah thats a little GROSS to me... i dont do well in those situations, so i had chicken strips and mozzerella sticks MMMMM my fave foods! or atleast 2 of them... i have a LOT LOT LOT of fave foods... food is my weakness!!! yeah... uh hmm what else to talk about... ah yes! I'm a model in this skit i'm doing with my friend's church, its VERY idk the word... do me a favor, go to youtube or Godtube, and search lighthouse everything skit and watch it... if you dont get goosebumps or feel moved in any way... thats your prob... jk, but really, its amazing!!!! but yeah, i get to be the model... i just have to find some model clothes now... wish me luck, i'm not exactly gorgeous.. but its not about me anyways, all i do is do the model walk, make the girl feel like crap and shove ppl XD haha... yeah interesting rite? totally... ummmm OH YEAH!!! i forgotted! i finally learned the slip jig, which is like an extra dance we're not learning in class till much later! i TRIED learning the hornpipe and the treble jig... dont ask!
omg- if you ever want to watch a sermon that is just funny to the extreme, but also good, go to adabible.org and watch one of brady nemmer's sermon... i would suggest his latest one which is like " its not about me" or something... hehe, i will say this, it involves a plunger, and brady almost throwing 61 cents at someone and then plunging their face in....
if you will pause for a moment of silence... my grandma closes her pool tommorow *SOB*~ i am beside myself! i LOVE swimming... just one of those stress relieving things i guess... idk. yanyways, i heard the coolest quote
" the littlest things make me laugh.
it's not hard to please me.
i'ma free-spirit. i'm strong and determined.
i love to look at the stars. i'm just a girl.
&& that's all i wanna be." thats so me XD
dream.smile.love
-- love from me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home