Wash.Me.Away

Monday, September 8, 2008

still just me...


wellll... since the last time i posted alot has happened... FIRST of all, i was in a really cool skit called "Everything" I keep trying to upload it to this, but it wont work grr... heads are gonna roll pretty soon... just kidding (kind of) MWAHAHAHA! Other than that i went to a party with my friend Carrie at her church which was alot of fun, we went CRAZY! and then the next day i went to yg with her, and we went CRAZY again... love you carrie!! so yeah... i also read another really great book called all we know of heaven by Jacquelyn Mitchard... it was so great! It was about two girls who got in a car crash and one died, but the ppl thought maureen died, when really bridget died... so its kind of tragic, but really amazing too... i'm noticing that all the books i really love are tragic! like cage of stars, the girl (ronnie), her sisters get their carotid artery slashed by a guy with a gardening scythe... yeah, scarily enough thats my fave book ever... but now i sound like a geek talking about all these books so i'll move on...
I'm still just me i guess... boring old me! Altho life changes for boring old me next week when i start a homeschool group that lasts 9-5 ( I GET TO DO DRAMA!!!! HOORAY!!!! XD)... and i start getting up at 5 to ride my bike/run... yuck, altho it was my idea... i'm trying to get in shape before all those hatefully delicious halloween candies start showing up in the cupboards and i cant help but eat just one... or maybe just one whole bag...
hugs!!
--me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home